We Offer Specific Classes in:
Reality Based Self Defense (6 to 12 hrs)
Women’s Self Defense (3 hrs)
Senior Citizen’s Self Defense (3 hrs)
Bar Security (3 hrs)
Worden Defense Systems (6 to 12 hrs)
Intro to Violence work place talk (1-3 hrs)
We do not provide cookie-cutter-type pre-branded seminars – once you decide to hire KPC you will chat with Randy and he will assess your needs to provide the best experience to you and your clients.
Womens Self Defense Seminar
- Half of all women in Canada have experienced at least one incident of physical or sexual violence since the age of 16.
- Approximately every six days, a woman in Canada is killed by her intimate partner. In 2011, from the 89 police reported spousal homicides, 76 of the victims (over 85%) were women.
- Each year, over 40,000 arrests result from domestic violence—that’s about 12% of all violent crime in Canada.Since only 22% of all incidents are reported to the police, the real number is much higher.
- As of 2010, there were 582 known cases of missing or murdered Aboriginal women in Canada.
- In a 2009 Canadian national survey, women reported 460,000 incidents of sexual assault in just one year. 11 Only about 10% of all sexual assaults are reported to police.12 Only about 1,500 sexual assault offenders are actually convicted.14
- About 80% of sex trafficking victims in Canada are women and girls.
RKL’s Womens Self defence seminar provides you with real world skills to deal with real world problems. This three hour course is part class room to help you identify the type of violence that you are dealing with, most likely sources to watch out for, and how to avoid and detect it before it happens. Then we teach you the 5 most common attacks that people use against women and how to defend yourself against them. We then pressure test these tactics into you so you can call upon them instantly when under stress. This three hour course is a fantastic overview and a great first step on your self defence journey.